Course and lab details
NSE 7 FortiSOAR Design and Development 6.4b - Lab 5 , Exercise 1 and 2
LAB 5: Dynamic Values and Expressions Exercise 1
You are able to execute playbook Create DLP Alert Record but not able to open the generated alert or any alert for that matter. When you click on either the Alerts or Incidents page, the page is not loading and the resulting page displays the error "Page Not Found"
We recommend you review, crosscheck the following, and apply the recommendations.
Issue: Below error popup whenever alert is opened
NotFoundError(404, 'index_not_found_exception', 'no such index [cyops_alerts]', cyops_alerts, index_or_alias)
Solution: Log into the FortiSOAR CLI and run the following command
- Update network settings as below
- Reindex the alert modules:
- sudo -u nginx php /opt/cyops-api/app/console cybersponse:elastic:create --env=prod --sync=true
3. Clear all the browser cache or use a private window
- Do not modify system fields/variables [System -> Application Editoy -> Modules -> Select Module -> Fields Editor]as it could break playbooks.
- Make sure to verify the performed changes before clicking on "Publish All Modules"
If the above-recommended steps do not solve your issue, we recommend raising a ticket and reaching out to the support team from our support portal.