I am already an authorized Fortinet trainer and I have previously passed the assessment to teach NSE 4 courses. How do I get authorized to teach other NSE network security courses?

Modified on Mon, 6 May at 10:01 AM

To teach other courses beyond FortiGate Administrator, FCTs are no longer required to submit an updated application and complete a further assessment.


Once you have passed the FCP trainer assessment course, you may request to teach any course at the FCP level, available to ATCs, for which you have a relevant NSE certification, and the exam badge (any version).


Your mentor will support you as you take on new courses, and TTT resources will be made available for each release.

Please refer to the program guide for further information on the requirements and taking on new courses, https://training.fortinet.com/local/staticpage/view.php?page=library_fortinet-certified-trainer-assessment

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article