IMPORTANT: The Instructor Courses tab is not automatically displayed for ATC administrators. To request access to this feature, the ATC must download and complete the form found on the Fortinet Training Institute website in the Fortinet Training Institute Labs section. Send the completed form to email@example.com.
After the request is received and access granted, the ATC will receive a notification. The feature will be added to the ATC account; and a new setting, Instructor courses, will appear on the ATC dashboard.
- Log in to the Fortinet Training Institute portal.
- Click Menu > Instructor courses.*A pop-up window (warning message) opens on the final day of the training course.
Before a student starts working in the lab environment, FCT trainers must make sure that they are aware of the pop-up window and the option to extend their lab session beyond the 12-hour mark.
Lab Confirmation Email
The FCT will receive a confirmation email and must use the information provided in the email to instruct their students on how to access the course using the enrollment key.
- Create an account in the Fortinet Training Institute portal.
- Click the course link.
- Enter the enrollment key prior to the start of the class.
- FCT materials can be found on the Fortinet Training Institute dashboard. Depending on your FCT status, you may be able to access the instructor materials at Fortinet Authorized Training Center (ATC) - Trainer Resources.
- When a new version of a course is released, we suggest that you watch the Train the Trainer (TTT) videos before delivering your training.
- You do not need to purchase lab access for the trainer when you are running instructor-led sessions. However, if you want lab access to allow the trainer additional time to ramp up, you must purchase it.
- Student guides and exam vouchers must be purchased at Gilmore: https://fortinet.gilmoreglobal.com/ .
- Lab requests for FCT course delivery must be made through the Fortinet Training Institute portal according to the instructions provided on this link.
- For any issues related to your lab order, contact the Gilmore team: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you have any questions about the lab rental or ATC process, contact your Fortinet ATC team: email@example.com .
- If you have any lab-related questions or questions about lab provisioning or confirmations, contact your regional training operations team:
NA and LATAM: firstname.lastname@example.org
To get support on any lab issue, you can visit: Labs Issues & Troubleshooting, where you will find solutions for previously known issues. If you cannot find a solution for your current issue, you can submit a Fortinet Training Helpdesk ticket here.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article